Vacature PSCM coordinator
For our Zwijndrecht Yard we are looking for a PSCM Coordinator. You will be the linking pin between the Project Team and the PSCM department. Provide input on demand for materials, equipment or services on the basis of the project strategy. Ensures the purchase, contracting and the delivery of these materials or services within the agreed budget and in line with the project schedule to ensure that the required quality and quantity of materials or services are achieved at the right time and place for best value.
- Owner of the MESR (project purchasing plan) throughout the project
- Liaises with and expediting of the central lead buyers and the yard buyer
- Focal point for all procurement and subcontracting activities within the project team from tendering through to execution and close-out.
- Facilitate close-outs of subcontracts
- Keeps the Project Procurement Plan aligned with the project schedule
- Expedite budgets, specifications and scope definitions within the project team
- Secures the quality of the required documentation
- Arranges authorizations of the project requisitions
- Manages the variation requests of subcontracts in execution phase
- Placing call off orders in execution phase
- BSc in engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the offshore industry (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with executing multidiscipline offshore project (coordination/leading position is preferred).
- Good computer skills (MS office, IFS).
- Excellent knowledge, communication and negotiation skills in the English language.
a challenging role in a dynamic organisation.
Solliciteren rechtstreeks via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton
Aquisitie n.a.v. bovenstaande vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Heerema Fabrication Group (HFG)