- Zorgbedrijf: PsyQ
- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Dienstverband: 16 - 24 uur
- Salaris: min. € 4808; max. € 8402 (Conform AMS regeling)
- Opleiding: WO
- Reageer voor: 05-01-2016
We are looking for a psychiatrist for PsyQ International Amsterdam with specific knowledge about the expat experience.
As a psychiatrist you will be responsible for
- the treatment of patients, supervising psychologists in our team as well as the ongoing development of expatriate care in Amsterdam
- networking with international organisations and GP’s in the area: together with the management you will represent PsyQ International Amsterdam, actively communicating with GP’s and other institutions or organizations that may refer patients
- you will contribute to developing the professional knowledge of your colleagues
- the job consists of treating patients, as well as overseeing the development of the new office in a myriad of ways
- A small, intimate workplace
- Dynamic international work environment
- Opportunities for further training in the organisation
- Large network of psychiatrists within PsyQ
- Opportunities to gain professional accreditation of the highest standard within the organisation
- Possibility for intervision
Initially this is a function for 24 hours per week, with the possibility to expand in the future.
- You are a BIG-registered psychiatrist
- You have specific knowledge of the expat population and experience with expats. e.g. you have an expat background yourself
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English, and preferably one or more other foreign languages
- You have a broad view that you would like to develop further: we treat all psychological and psychiatric problems, including addiction and child/family matters
- You are flexible and able to work in the evenings
- PsyQ International is a new service that is still in development. We therefore expect that you have a proactive and flexible attitude and show perseverance. You see unexpected and complex situations as a challenge and you are able to work in a demanding environment
- You possess the following characteristics: able to work independently, optimistic enthusiastic and creative
PsyQ International Mental Health Services offers specialised psychological and psychiatric help for internationals who temporarily work and live in the Netherlands (expats). Our treatments are as brief as possible but as intensive as necessary. Our professional and multilingual team of doctors and therapists are trained in the treatment of problems most often encountered by expats. In addition to English, other languages are available, including Dutch, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Farsi, Polish and Arabic. All of our staff are personally familiar with the expatriate experience and are officially registered professionals. The first office was opened in April 2013 in the Hague. In September 2014 a second office was opened in Amsterdam. Due to the success of the first two establishments a third office will be opened in Eindhoven later this year.
Parnassia Group wants to give the best care to patients. This starts with our employees by providing a professional work environment, varied work, good career opportunities and interesting courses via the Parnassia Academy. Parnassia Group wants its innovative mental health institution at the forefront, especially when it comes to quality; so we are investing in e-health and scientific research. Our employment comply with the collective mental health.
Parnassia Group is a modern organization in mental health care. The care is provided under various brand names: Bavo Europoort, Dijk en Duin, Parnassia, Brijder Addiction, Palier, Lucertis, i-psy, PsyQ, Context and Indigo.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Please contact us for more information, Baer Jonkers, location manager PsyQ International Amsterdam 06 20241322 or Natascha Huige, managing director PsyQ International 06 30724690.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van PsyQ