Psychologist specialised in couple and family counselling
- Organisatie: PsyQ International
- Dienstverband: 8 tot 16 uur
- Standplaats: Den Haag (Carel Reinierzkade)
- Referentie: PSQ1627 Contracttype:
- Bepaalde tijd Opleiding: WO
We are currently looking for a psychologist with specific knowledge about couple and family counselling and the expat experience
Initially this is a function for 8-16 hours a week with possible expansion in the future
Your daily work consists of:
- Diagnosis and treatment of adolescents and adults with mental health care problems with an international background
- Working alongside an expert medical team of doctors and therapists to provide the highest quality of mental healthcare for patients
- PsyQ International is a new service that is still in development. We therefore expect that you have a proactive and flexible attitude and have perseverance. You see unexpected and complex situations as a challenge and are able to work in a demanding environment
- You possess the following characteristics: independence, optimism, enthusiasm, creativity and a good sense of humour.
- You are open to taking on tasks relating to a self-managing team
- You have a masters degree in clinical psychology and a specialisation in couple and family therapy.
- You have specific knowledge about the expat population and experience with expats. e.g. you have an expat background yourself.
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English. In addition you preferably speak one or more foreign languages.
- You have a broad view that you would like to develop further: we treat all psychological and psychiatric problems, including addiction and child/family matters.
- You are flexible and able to work in the evenings.
- To qualify for this position is a positive certificate of good conduct (VOG) is required.
The reference checks and checking of qualifications is part of the application process
Parnassia Group wants to give the best care to patients. This starts with our employees by providing a professional work environment, varied work, good career opportunities and interesting courses via the Parnassia Academy. Parnassia Group wants its innovative mental health institution at the forefront, especially when it comes to quality; so we are investing in e-health and scientific research. Our employment comply with the collective mental health.
Parnassia Group is a modern organization in mental health care. The care is provided under various brand names: Indigo, Lucertis, PsyQ, Brijder, Bavo Europoort, Dijk en Duin, Parnassia, i-psy, Palier, Reakt and De Jutters
Parnassia Group stands for a society in which everyone participates. Therefore, we invite people who fall under the Participation Act (distance to the labor market) are very welcome to apply.
Given the importance Parnassiapark Group attaches to experiential knowledge, in addition to scientific and professional knowledge, experience and client / patient welcome mental health.
PsyQ is the largest outpatient mental health organisation in the Netherlands offering psychiatric help to people who are depressed, anxious or suffer from other psychological and psychiatric disorders.
PsyQ International is a department within PsyQ that offers specialized psychological and psychiatric help for internationals who temporarily work and live in the Netherlands. Our treatments are as brief as possible but as intensive as necessary. Our professional and multilingual team of doctors and therapists are trained in the treatment of problems most often encountered by expats. We consider ourselves to be a truly international mental health centre.
Do you meet the above criteria and are you enthusiastic about being part of PsyQ International?
Please contact us for more information, Baer Jonkers, managing director PsyQ International, 06–20241322
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van PsyQ