We are looking for a psychologist with specific knowledge about the expat experience
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, experienced psychologist. You should have at least five years work experience in the field of clinical psychology. You will work alongside an expert medical team of doctors and therapists to provide the highest quality of mental healthcare for patients.
Initially this is a function for 24 hours a week with possible expansion in the future.
This vacancy is based on a work experience placement.
- You have specific knowledge about the expat population and experience with expats. e.g. You havean expat background yourself.
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English. In addition you preferably speak one or more foreign languages.
- You have a broad view that you would like to develop further: we treat all psychological and psychiatric problems, including addiction.
- You are flexible and able to work in the evenings
- International Mental Health Services is a new service that is still in development. We therefore expect that you have a proactive and flexible attitude and are perseverant. You see unexpected and complex situations as a challenge and are able to work in a demanding environment
- In addition to the regular duties of a psychologist, we expect that you possess skills that will serve the development of PsyQ International, in particular in the areas of marketing, communications and social media
- You possess the following characteristics: independence, optimism, enthusiasm, creativity and a good sense of humour.
- To qualify for this position is a positive certificate of good conduct (VOG) is required.
The reference checks and checking of qualifications is part of the application process
Parnassia Group wants to give the best care to patients. This starts with our employees by providing a professional work environment, varied work, good career opportunities and interesting courses via the Parnassia Academy. Parnassia Group wants its innovative mental health institution at the forefront, especially when it comes to quality; so we are investing in e-health and scientific research. Our employment comply with the collective mental health.
Parnassia Group is a modern organization in mental health care. The care is provided under various brand names: Indigo, Lucertis, PsyQ, Brijder, Bavo Europoort, Dijk en Duin, Parnassia, i-psy, Palier, Reakt and De Jutters
Parnassia Group stands for a society in which everyone participates. Therefore, we invite people who fall under the Participation Act (distance to the labor market) are very welcome to apply.
Given the importance Parnassiapark Group attaches to experiential knowledge, in addition to scientific and professional knowledge, experience and client / patient welcome mental health.
PsyQ is the largest outpatient mental health organisation in the Netherlands offering psychiatric help to people who are depressed, anxious or suffer from other psychological and psychiatric disorders.
PsyQ International is a department within PsyQ that offers specialized psychological and psychiatric help for internationals who temporarily work and live in the Netherlands. Our treatments are as brief as possible but as intensive as necessary. Our professional and multilingual team of doctors and therapists are trained in the treatment of problems most often encountered by expats. We consider ourselves to be a truly international mental health centre.
Do you meet the above criteria and are you enthusiastic about being part of our international team?
Please contact Natascha Huige, managing director PsyQ IMHS 06 30724690
We will not respond to applications that do not specifically meet these criteria