Vacature Psychotherapist / Clinical Psychologist
Psychotherapist / Clinical Psychologist
- Zorgbedrijf: PsyQ
- Locatie: Amsterdam
- Dienstveband: 16 - 24 uur
- Salaris: (Conform CAO GGZ)
- Opleiding: WO
- Reageer voor: 05-12-2015
PsyQ International is currently looking for an enthusiastic psychotherapist / clinical psychologist (BIG registered!) with specific knowledge about the expat experience.
- Your daily work consists of diagnostics as well as treatment of adolescents and adults with mental health care problems
- You will work alongside an expert medical team of doctors and therapists to provide the highest quality of mental healthcare for patients
- You will train and supervise our team of psychologists
- In addition to the regular duties we expect that you possess skills that will serve the development of the new establishment
- Initially this is a function for 16-24 hours a week with possible expansion in the future.
- You are a BIG-registered psychotherapist / clinical psychologist
- You have specific knowledge about the expat population and experience with expats. e.g. you have an expat background yourself
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English. In addition you preferably speak one or more foreign languages
- You have a broad view that you would like to develop further: we treat all psychological and psychiatric problems, including addiction and child/family matters
- You are flexible and able to work in the evenings
- PsyQ International is a new service that is still in development. We therefore expect that you have a proactive and flexible attitude and are perseverant. You see unexpected and complex situations as a challenge and are able to work in a demanding environment
- You possess the following characteristics: independence, optimism, enthusiasm, creativity and a good sense of humour
PsyQ is the largest outpatient mental health organisation in the Netherlands offering psychiatric help to people who are depressed, anxious or suffer from other psychological and psychiatric disorders.
PsyQ International is a department within PsyQ that offers specialized psychological and psychiatric help for internationals who temporarily work and live in the Netherlands. Our treatments are as brief as possible but as intensive as necessary. Our professional and multilingual team of doctors and therapists are trained in the treatment of problems most often encountered by expats. We consider ourselves to be a truly international mental health centre.
Parnassia Group wants to give the best care to patients. This starts with our employees by providing a professional work environment, varied work, good career opportunities and interesting courses via the Parnassia Academy. Parnassia Group wants its innovative mental health institution at the forefront, especially when it comes to quality; so we are investing in e-health and scientific research. Our employment comply with the collective mental health.
Parnassia Group is a modern organization in mental health care. The care is provided under various brand names: Bavo Europoort, Dijk en Duin, Parnassia, Brijder Addiction, Palier, Lucertis, i-psy, PsyQ, Context and Indigo.
Do you meet the above criteria and are you enthusiastic about being part of PsyQ International? Please contact Baer Jonkers, location manager PsyQ International Amsterdam, for more information, 06-20241322.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van PsyQ