For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 270 processing plants, 420 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com.
QA Coordinator Based in Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands
A Part-time (20 hours per week) opportunity has arisen for a QA Coordinator for ADM in Koog aan de Zaan, The Netherlands. The main purpose of this role is to execute the food safety and quality strategy for Wild Flavors & Specialty Ingredients (WF&SI) division in EMEA.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Manager, the main duties of this role will include: Responsible for the communication, implementation and maintenance of ADM guidelines and procedures relating to quality assurance.
- Close cooperation with the Quality Managers of processing factories within the division.
- Conducting internal and external QA audits, accompany external auditors
- Training sales and logistics teams in relevant QA procedures (SOP’s and HACCP).
- Defining, updating and monitoring SOP’s (IP etc.) and HACCP system.
- Ensuring customer questionnaires and complaints are answered accurately in a timely fashion.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance regarding the manufacture and sale of WF&SI ingredients in EMEA.
- Monitor returned goods and approve their disposal.
- Sampling/ testing finished goods for customs purposes.
- Ensure technical (quality assurance) documentation (datasheets, MSDS, statements etc.) available to
- the sales team is current and correct.
- Updating/ monitory European quality SharePoint site.
The candidate The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant qualifications in the area of Quality Management
- 3-5 years working experience in QA or a similar role.
- Good knowledge of European legislation and guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is advantageous.
- Both a theoretical and more importantly a pragmatic approach; with strong analytical skills, motivation and creativity.
Solliciteer direct met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.