Our mission is to enable an intelligent planet with Automation and Embedded Computing products and solutions that empower the development of smarter working and living. Founded in 1983, Advantech is a leader in providing trusted, innovative products, services, and solutions. Advantech offers comprehensive system integration, hardware, software, customer-centric design services, embedded systems, automation products, and global logistics support. We cooperate closely with our partners to help provide complete solutions for a wide array of applications across a diverse range of industries. With Advantech, there is no limit to the applications and innovations our products make possible.
For our Eindhoven office we are now looking for a:
Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop/plan processes and tests in order to ensure product quality. As a QA Engineer you will estimate, plan, coordinate, and perform testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system using CAPA and 8D reports.
Ideally you have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or a related engineer subject or, 5 year experience in Engineering/ PC Technology and proficient in MS OS installation and trouble shooting.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes (such as FMEA, CAPA, 8D etc.)
- Experience in understanding quality issues and customer complaints, identify root causes to resolve quality issues and writing in CAPA and 8D reports.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Fluent in English, verbally and in writing. Chinese speaking/writing is a plus.
- An independent and challenging position in an international company
- Market conform salary depending on experience and education
- Excellent employment conditions and benefits
- Informal and dynamic work environment
- Personal development
How to apply for this career opportunity?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
For questions and more information about the Quality Assurance Engineer - IT Hardware vacancy, please contact Femke Bijnen (HR & Recruitment Specialist) on phone number +31 (0)40 267 70 06.