Vacature Quality Assurance Specialist
Quality Assurance Specialist
The Quality Assurance Specialist will be responsible for leading and representing all quality related activities and directly overseeing the daily quality system operations associated with the supply, manufacture, and distribution within Art.com’s facilities. Supervises and manages the activities of the incoming material inspections and in-process quality inspections. Implements, coordinates and improves quality standards while providing support to plant staff, ensuring compliance to internal and external customer requirements. Emphasis is on continuous improvement in product, process and materials quality, cost and customer satisfaction. In addition, this position will be responsible for follow up and corrective action of all customer, process or material related quality issues. Position will be required to lead specific quality improvement initiatives as well as drive problem resolution in conjunction with manufacturing, merchandising and other cross-functional areas within the company.
- Holds leadership responsibility over all QA associates in the Operations Division.
- Works cross-functionally within Operations and other Divisions to improve upon customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates review, analysis, corrective actions and response to customer complaints about Product, Process and Material Quality.
- Performs Product/Process Audits. Monitors Product Re-Work Process.
- Documents inspection results in report format and communicates to the Operations Management Team.
- Verifies product is being inspected in accordance with the written Quality Inspection Standards.
- Trains and certifies Inspectors on new or revised Inspection Standards.
- Flexible hours required to provide leadership to associates on all shifts.
- Partners with other supervisors and managers in Operations to forge a strong working relationship to co-manage continuous improvement projects to completion.
- Set up and implementation of Service Level Agreements for all relevant suppliers.
- Computer Skills: Must have the ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, & Access proficiently and at an Intermediate to Advanced Level.
- Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Work Experience in Industrial/Process Engineering, Quality Management, or related Engineering discipline. 5+ years experience in applying continuous improvement principles. Lean manufacturing and/or Six-Sigma certifications, utilized in a production/distribution environment, preferred.
- Leadership: 3+ years experience serving in a leadership role.
- Reasoning Ability: Make complex decisions requiring a significant amount of judgment. Decisions may affect product, process, employees, customers, suppliers, or any other business stakeholders.
- Communication: Must exhibit a results-oriented focus. Ability to effectively communicate ideas. Ability to facilitate groups in problem-solving. Strong training, project management and presentation skills required.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply advanced mathematical concepts and operations.
- Organizational Skills/Other: Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively. Attention to detail. Must have weekend and overtime availability if necessary for full production. Ability to multi-task and handle large volumes of work. Able to lift and carry 50 pounds and work any shift.
This position will report directly to the VP of European Operations and will work closely together with the NL operational management and the US Quality manager.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, knowledge, skills, and abilities required of individuals so classified.
Apply online with your CV and motivation through the application button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Art & Allposters International