Vacature Quality engineer
Quality Engineer (m/f)
Internal Title: Quality Engineer
Reports to: Director SHEQ
The Quality Engineer is responsible for the setup, roll out and improvement of quality assurance systems within the production environment, hereby further maturing the overall management system. The Quality Engineer will focus on quality of the production processes as well as the products within the Venlo site. Main areas of focus are: product specifications, process FMEA’s, process controls, operating procedures and out-of-control action plans. Specifically assuring that these are fully incorporated into the daily operation processes and managed as such. The Quality Engineer will report into the Director SHEQ and is part of a team of 11 people. Additionally the Quality Engineer will participate in the development of the Global Quality System implemented in the various Manufacturing locations across the globe.
Your role will involve:
- Setting up, putting into use and rolling out all relevant quality assurance systems and setting up and implementing control plans and assuring full incorporation in the daily operation.
- Guide new processes and new products in the relevant assurance systems for right first time introduction
- Analyzing, documenting and reporting on customer complaints, test results and creating process improvement plans and closely follow all process improvements and document the improvements in the relevant Quality systems.
- ’Synchronize’ and share best practices with other international departments and participating in the Global team to develop and roll out the Global Quality Management System.
- Close collaboration with the Customer Care Centers in Venlo, Berlin and Tunis to create insight in the voice of the customer and translate these into the right focus areas.
- Translating customer quality complaints to actionable process improvements on the shop floor, together with the shop floor and quality controllers.
In return you will bring
- A Bachelor Degree preferably in Quality management, Engineering or Technical Business Administration
- Around 5 years of relevant work experience within a manufacturing environment and experience with setting up and rolling out quality systems is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills across different levels both in Dutch and English
- Knowledge/ experience with 6-sigma and LEAN is an advantage
- Result driven motivator in the field of quality
- Pro-active and accurate and you can work independently and as part of a team
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress