Vacature Quality Engineer
Vistaprint, N.V. (Nasdaq: VPRT) empowers 17 million micro businesses and consumers annually with affordable, professional print and digital solutions by leading the way in marketing, innovative technologies, custom products and manufacturing excellence.
We strive to be a world-class customer-centric company by offering a broad range of products and services via 25 easy-to-access, localized websites globally and by shipping to more than 130 countries around the world. Our customers benefit from our unique business model supported by proprietary technologies, high-volume production facilities and direct marketing expertise.
Employees of Vistaprint are passionate about understanding the needs of our customers to help them make an impression both at work and in life. We look for customer-centric people who bring ideas, visions and dreams and a passion to deliver on them regardless of department, title or tenure. If you’re a self-starter looking to make an impact, we offer highly rewarding opportunities to grow with us both personally and professionally.
Join some of the finest talent to deliver on our promise as one of the best industry-transforming – and career-transforming – companies in the world
Are you looking for a company that gives you challenging tasks, insight to state of the art technologies, and where your ideas really count?
The Quality Engineer is responsible for the setup, roll out and improvement of quality assurance systems within the production environment, hereby further maturing the overall management system. The Quality Engineer will focus on quality of the production processes as well as the products within the Venlo site. Main areas of focus are: product specifications, process FMEA’s, process controls, operating procedures and out-of-control action plans. Specifically assuring that these are fully incorporated into the daily operation processes and managed as such. The Quality Engineer will report into the Director SHEQ and is part of a team of 11 people. Additionally the Quality Engineer will participate in the development of the Global Quality System implemented in the various Manufacturing locations across the globe.
Your role will involve:
- Setting up, putting into use and rolling out all relevant quality assurance systems and setting up and implementing control plans and assuring full incorporation in the daily operation.
- Guide new processes and new products in the relevant assurance systems for right first time introduction
- Analyzing, documenting and reporting on customer complaints, test results and creating process improvement plans and closely follow all process improvements and document the improvements in the relevant Quality systems.
- ’Synchronize’ and share best practices with other international departments and participating in the Global team to develop and roll out the Global Quality Management System.
- Close collaboration with the Customer Care Centers in Venlo, Berlin and Tunis to create insight in the voice of the customer and translate these into the right focus areas.
- Translating customer quality complaints to actionable process improvements on the shop floor, together with the shop floor and quality controllers.
In return you will bring
- A Bachelor Degree preferably in Quality management, Engineering or Technical Business Administration
- Around 5 years of relevant work experience within a manufacturing environment and experience with setting up and rolling out quality systems is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills across different levels both in Dutch and English
- Knowledge/ experience with 6-sigma and LEAN is an advantage
- Result driven motivator in the field of quality
- Pro-active and accurate and you can work independently and as part of a team
Solliciteer direct online met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Cimpress