Vacature Quality Improvement Manager
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients is located in the port of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its deep-sea access point allows for bulk vessels unloading and its multipurpose bulk tank-farm enables a highly efficient infrastructure for juice concentrate handling. With over 40 years of experience of working with fruit juice concentrates, the Amsterdam site is setup to efficiently deliver from fruit juice concentrate blends to flavor systems to its customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East in any packaging form to the food and beverage industry. Visit our website for more information www.wildflavors.com.
For Wild Juice, on the location in Amsterdam, we ar currently reruiting for an:
Quality Improvement Manager
In this role you are responsible for managing various improvement processes towards customers, including the complaint management process and completion of quality and food safety related questionnaires. Next to that you will play a key role in the continuous improvement of generic processes within the organization. You will achieve this by pro actively suggesting improvements and by providing insight into performance based on quality KPI reports. The Quality Improvement Manager is part of the Quality Management team at Wild Juice B.V. Amsterdam and you will report to the Quality Manager.
The main duties of this role will include:
- Proactive analyze performance and processes, develop improvements and drive implementation and validation
- Lead, facilitate and coordinate the weekly Continuous Improvement meetings with all the departments involved and ensure the departments are accountable for the customer and internal complaint.
- Complaint monitoring and reporting.
- Review the current complaint process and bring this to a higher level (more efficient, reducing the number of complaints).
- Pro-active driver of the corrective and preventive action plan and perform appropriate follow up activities.
- Serve as a confident point of contact for employees to communicate with, seek clarification on issues and report irregularities.
- Train and motivate the organization in the implementation of quality improvement tools and techniques.
- Ensure customer questionnaires and inquiries on Quality topics are answered.
- Participant of the LEAN team for continuous improvement.
Qualifications and experience:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- At least holds a Bachelor Degree in a relevant direction like Food Science or Business Administration.
- At least has 3 years of experience in the food industry.
- Experience with ISO quality management system.
- Full time availability.
- Result-oriented and solution-driven.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally as written. Dutch and German language skills are a plus.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Good understanding of production processes in a sales driven organization, ability to analyze and see relations, and come up with creative, compliant solutions for quality system challenges and process improvements.
- Ability to synthesize relevant information to present internally and to report to customers.
- Good interpersonal communication skills with a high level of persuasiveness and work independently as well as in close collaboration with others.
- Must interact well with employees from different departments at all levels within the organization.
- Demonstrated leadership; attention to detail and ability to solve problems and communicate issues; ability to work on multiple projects.
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.- vervuld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM Europoort