Vacature Quality Manager
WILD Flavors and Specialty Ingredients is located in the port of Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its deep-sea access point allows for bulk vessels unloading and its multipurpose bulk tank-farm enables a highly efficient infrastructure for juice concentrate handling. With over 40 years of experience of working with fruit juice concentrates, the Amsterdam site is setup to efficiently deliver from fruit juice concentrate blends to flavor systems to its customers in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Far East in any packaging form to the food and beverage industry. Visit our website for more information www.wildflavors.com.
For Wild Juice, on the location in Amsterdam, we ar currently reruiting for an:
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
In your role as Quality Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that products and processes meet standards set by both the company and regulatory bodies. You will also play a key role in process improvement.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the main duties of this role include:
- Managing both Quality Assurance and Quality Control teams including quality specialists locally
- Responsible for the quality of food and safety aspects of products produced at Wild Juice B.V.
- Responsible for analytical control, evaluation and release of raw materials and products
- Assuring legal compliance in all areas of responsibility
- Ensuring continuous improvement by reporting of quality data, defining corrective and preventative actions
- Support production, development and supply chain areas in continuous improvement processes
- Support complaint management program and ensuring customer communication in coordination with the Sales Team
- Developing and maintaining the GMP, ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, and quality systems for food safety and quality, including methods, procedures, and materials
- Supplier approval & auditing in cooperation with the Purchasing department
- Ensuring the development of all QA- and QC team members and provide general quality and food safety training within the organization
- Ensuring professional handling of complaints, make evaluations of the complaint database, and take measurements in order to prevent future complaints
Qualifications and experience of a Quality Manager:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food Technology, Quality Management or related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience (management level) in the food- or pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the following quality systems; ISO 9001, FSSC 22000, GMP and SGF
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in Dutch and English.
For this position we are looking for a candidate with the following skill set:
- Excellent management skills and drive to develop individuals, as well as building teams
- Proven ability to manage effectively within a team based work environment
- Demonstrated leadership, motivational and interpersonal skills (training & coaching)
- Cross cultural perception with an in-depth understanding of cultural issues
- Desire to see continuous improvement in processes and programs
Interesse in de functie van Quality Manager bij ADM in Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de bovenstaande "solliciteer direct" button.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van ADM