Cimpress N.V. (NASDAQ: CMPR) is the world leader in mass customization. For 20 years, the company has focused on developing software and manufacturing capabilities that transform traditional markets in order to make customized products accessible and affordable to everyone. Cimpress’ portfolio of brands include Vistaprint, Albelli, Drukwerkdeal, Pixartprinting and others serve many customer segments across many applications for mass customization. The company produces more than 80 million unique products a year via its network of computer integrated manufacturing facilities.
The Quality Manager plays a crucial role in improving the customer quality experience. The Quality Manager is responsible for the design, set up and roll out of the Quality systems, procedures, and philosophy within Cimpress The Hague (Albelli). The Quality Manager will lead the development and implementation of the systems, legal, technical and social developments in the field of Product and Process Quality, Working Conditions, Safety and Environment.
The Quality Manager has a team of 4 people, is part of the Management Team and reports into the Plant Director.
Your role will involve:
- Setting up and leading the Quality Assurance and Quality Control team.
- Championing Quality strategy and initiatives throughout the organization.
- Significantly raising the bar on Safety awareness, programs and KPI’s and driving continuous improvement of an incident free working environment.
- Having final responsibility for quality, safety, health and environmental projects.
- Observing and maintaining compliance with quality, safety, health and environmental regulations.
- Providing input for the Global Quality System
- Performing internal audits and corrective actions related to all SHEQ areas.
- Reviewing and optimizing the waste disposal system and costs.
- Leading and supporting projects on environmental sustainability, on various levels.
In return, you will bring:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Operations, Security Management etc.;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Extensive experience with internal SHEQ management systems;
- Excellent people management and communication skills and natural ability to translate views into actions;
- Strong organizational sensitivity and hands-on, down to earth and proactive mentality;
- Flexible approach, persuasive and inspiring and independent, analytical, accurate and systematic in your approach;
- Experience with Lean or Six Sigma is a plus;
Solliciteer direct met je CV en motivatie via bovenstaande sollicitatiebutton.