Vacature Researcher Plant Tissue Culture
Are you a researcher with affinity in horticulture and would you like to strengthen our Research Team? Then we are looking for you!
What are you going to do?
For our Research Tissue culture facility, we are looking for an experienced Researcher to join our young and dynamic R&D team. You enjoy researching new ways of plant micropropagation, such as somatic embryogenesis. You also develop and optimize new and existing tissue culture protocols for many horticultural crops. Your focus will be on the development of innovative methods to improve both the speed and quality of plant micropropagation. Of course, you report the progress and results to the R&D Manager. You’re a natural presentor and feel confident in your verbal communications. You have mastered the technical language used in this sector and can explain technical terms easily. You enjoy desgining training materials and giving technical trainings to our customers.
High efficiency, scientific accuracy, excellent reporting and communication skills are essential for this role as a Researcher.
What do we ask?
- You have a completed a Bachelor (BSc) or Master of Science (MSc) in horticulture, plant physiology, (plant) cell biology or other related plant science.
- You have at least 3-5 years of practical work experience in a tissue culture laboratory, this is a must.
- You have a profound understanding of plant science, horticulture practices and plant production.
- You can speak and write in English fluently. Dutch is a pre.
- You can work independently, but with a high team spirit.
- You have a hands-on mentality and has a flexible and positive working attitude.
- You have knowledge of programs such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams and Track & Trace systems.
What are we offering you?
- Since we are working on creative solutions for our customers every day, you’ll be inspired by our innovative work environment.
- We appreciate your opinion and ideas, we like it if you help us think about new opportunities.
- Your working hours can be flexible (in consultation with your colleagues).
- 25 days off. Do you need more? We offer the possibility to buy up to 12 a year.
- Of course, we also offer you a competitive salary!
- If your ambitions require further training, a personal training budget is available for this.
Why you would like to be a member of the Viscon family?
We are an organization that balances between the dynamic of innovation and the structure of standardization. Our customers in the Agro & Food sector always want the newest and best techniques, which means there’s never a dull moment at Viscon Group! 300 employees work at our company each day in order to create the most innovative, qualitative and creative solutions in order to move products from A to B in production organizations. Here’s A the harvested/produced product and B the one in your grocery bag! From seed to tomato, from young plant to bedding plant, from egg to chick.
Interesse in de functie van Researcher Plant Tissue Culture bij Viscon Group regio 's-Gravendeel?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.