Vacature Retail Training Manager
Bose is an international company. The core of our business lies in the development, production and sales of innovative high-performance audio products which set new international standards. We believe our success is founded in our highly motivated staff, our high expectations in terms of research and development, and our professionalism both in marketing as in service. Our customers consider us as competent and reliable partners.
Do you like to work in a challenging and a process driven environment and are you the person who likes to work independently? Then we are looking for you!
Our training capability is crucial to our success. We make great products powered by great technologies and we need our resellers to be experts at selling those products to consumers and to become advocates of our brand. As part of the European retail marketing team, we are currently seeking to recruit a talented:
Retail Training Manager
Location Edam, nearby Amsterdam.
You are responsible to plan, budget, develop and implement training plans for our resellers’ channels, direct and indirect, across Europe. Together with the Global training community you are responsible in Europe for the creation, adaption and localization of training content for all CE products in multiple delivery formats. You will ensure the best quality and consistency in the roll-out and delivery of our training efforts and to achieve that you will manage and develop the training team, located in different markets across Europe. To measure the business impact of our training efforts you will deploy and monitor metrics to evaluate success and ROI.
- Minimum of bachelor degree or equivalent further education;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (oral and written);
- Additional European languages is a plus;
- Knowledge of the different sales channels in which Bose Europe operates;
- Good knowledge of training operations;
- Minimum 5 years Management experience, demonstrated ability to manage teams remotely;
- Experience in working in an international environment;
- Customer focused and experience in creating Advocacy programs;
- Travel 40%.
Apply for this position:
If you like challenges, you’ll love working for Bose. Become part of a team that shares your passion for challenges, innovation and personal growth today!
Submit your English resume and motivation letter via the Apply ('solliciteer direct') button above.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Bose B.V.