Vacature Sales Manager - Cashews
Job Role Summary
As a Sales & Marketing Manager, you are responsible for a portfolio of accounts throughout Europe. You will take care of managing the sales to the existing accounts with a focus on growth and launching new projects. In addition, you will be responsible for the business development activities in a region or market segment with the aim to increase our market penetration.
You will be working in close cooperation with your colleagues in the sales team, the customer operations team, quality department as well as the origin teams.
As Sale & Marketing Manager - Cashews Europe you will…
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing customers;
- Developing, strengthening, and improving relationships with potential customers;
- Negotiating contracts and conditions;
- Creating quotes and contracts;
- Communicating with internal departments from Supply Chain to origin facilities;
- Regular visits and presentations to customers/distributors;
- Following of market developments and interpreting the influence on the budget/sales plan.
- Maintain and manage your project pipeline actively, provide accurate sales forecasts and visit reports with clear objectives and actions
- Travel up to approx. 30% of your time to customers and Olam locations (provided that the COVID-19 situation quiets down)
- Collaborate intensively with your sales colleagues, customer operations team and product origin teams
- Manage supply chain & quality and coordinate with factorie
We are looking for someone…
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A bachelor degree in food technology or business, or able to show built experience during his career in this segment.
- Minimum 10-12 years of experience in Sales & Marketing and handling key accounts.
- With a passion for food and keen interest in following and identifying trends and developments in the international food industry
- With a go-getter attitude, perfectly at ease in a sales & marketing role
- Creative in finding solutions, a strategic thinker who also takes action and executes.
- Results oriented with good negotiation skills and the ability to link short term goals with long term goals for customers and Olam
- A natural born people person, with very good listening skills and with the ability to create strong relationships with customers
- Flexible and open to new situations and people, enthusiastic, assertive, commercially minded, with a hunger for new learnings and fun to work with
- Excellent communications skills and fluent in business English and German, both spoken and written. Another language i.e. French is a plus.
- A strong and stress resistant personality and has to have good negotiation skills.
- The ability to work independently without losing the feeling for the group targets and demands.
- Flexibility, it is your nature.
- Strong people skills.
- A customer focused attitude.
What Olam has to offer…
- A position in one of the fastest growing and most sustainable companies in the food and agri-industry
- Competitive salary + variable bonus
- Pension scheme
- High responsibility and working in a very hands on, entrepreneurial, open and informal organization
- Regular social events and activities with the entire Rotterdam office
Are you the Sales Manager - Cashews that we are looking for?
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact our recruitment team via + 3188-5678 323.
Interesse in de functie van Sales Manager - Cashews bij Olam Europe regio Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.