Vacature Senior Financial Accountant
Atida (‘future’ in Hebrew) is one of the largest online pharmacies in Europe, on a mission to redefine the true meaning of the concept ‘online pharmacy’. Their aim is to help people make better decisions about their health. Whatever your (health) goals may be, they offer an experience that is always about you. Atida firmly believes in a future where the journey towards good health becomes a truly personal experience. Therefore, they recently launched Atida Pure: a new, personalized vitamin and supplement program.
So Atida is planning to take the European market by storm. To realize this growth, the company is looking for:
Senior Financial Accountant
We are looking for an innovative and motivated Financial Accountant to join the team of Atida. As a team player you will have a key role in the finance department.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Booking and reflecting accurately of transactions.
- Reparing monthly reconciliations, financial reports and annual accounts under Dutch GAAP (LU/NL), including disclosures.
- Preparing and filing statutory and tax reports and returns (including vat and corporate income tax returns and intrastate).
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of all bank activities including payments and bank reconciliations.
- Maintaining the fixed asset register and advising on the correct treatment of different asset classes.
- Providing support during the yearly audit.
- Participating in documentation of accounting system requirements and new system/new system features implementation.
- Responding to internal/external queries regarding accounts payables/accounts receivables.
- Maintaining accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures (ao/ic).
- Being point of contact for the junior accountant.
- Hbo-degree in accountancy/finance.
- A minimum of six (6) years of relevant accounting and finance experience.
- Strong experience working with accounting systems (Navision/Dynamics 365 preferred) and MS Excel.
- Experience in working in an international environment B2C/Retail.
- Knowledge of GAAP (LU/NL).
- Experience with preparing statutory filing documentation and managing statutory audits.
- Possess analytics to design and set-up standardized procedures and smart (systems/automation) solutions on reporting requirements.
- Highly accurate, critical and detail-oriented.
- Able to adapt quickly in a new, agile and fast paced working environment.
- Great communication skills to build strong working relationships with external advisors and internal teams.
- Be proactive with a strong desire to provide value through innovation and hard work to Atida.
Please send your application to BDO Interim & Recruitment, Ms R.M. (Roëlle) Zijlstra, quoting vacancy number 416 via the application form. We will, of course, treat your application as strictly confidential. A psychological evaluation may be part of the selection procedure.
For more information, please contact R. Zijlsta by phone on 030-2849960 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated!
Interesse in de functie van Senior Financial Accountant bij Atida regio Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Atida