Vacature Senior Financieel Manager
Claymount, a designer and manufacturer wants to add value to your X-ray system through Technology Excellence and Cost Leadership. This is shown in the continuous growth and development of Claymount’s product portfolio of components and subsystem devices for the global Medical and Industrial X-ray markets. Products that are engineered and manufactured “Fit for Purpose” and meeting customer specific expectations, in which component integration and dose reduction drive the various Claymount technology solutions! We have built our preeminent leadership position in this industry based on close co-operation and partnership with local and global original equipment manufacturers. Our core business is to design, manufacture and supply customer specific components that fulfil high quality expectations and just in time demand. We continuously strive to maintain a close relationship with all our stakeholders by improving on communications and providing transparency about the companies’ challenges, opportunities and expectations.
Claymount Technology Group (CTG) has four operating facilities on three continents: The Netherlands (Headquarters), USA, The Philippines and China. We are supported by a solid executive management layer and a strong financial foundation. The Claymount organization is focused on self-supporting lean and mean business units connected through a worldwide real-time Enterprise Resource Planning system that combines the best of all Claymount facilities. This makes it possible to improve customer satisfaction, through added value in all our products. Providing our customers, the benefits of supply performance, price competitiveness and rapid access to R&D results. Claymount is part of Varex Imaging Corporation.
We are looking for an driven and integer:
Senior Finance Manager
Works from: Dinxperlo, The Netherlands
The Senior Manager Finance supports the Connect and Control management (C&C) by managing and controlling the organization (CTG). According to the annual schedules he/she manages the BU reporting structure, including budget preparations, taking into consideration the local accounting practices applicable per country.
Position in the organization:
- Reports to the Senior Director International Finance and dotted line to the GM of C&C
- Member of the CTG management team
- Preparation and roll out of the finance policy and financial strategies, providing financial information and advice to the GM and management.
- Responsible for and monitoring of the financial administration and the functioning of these departments in the various international C&C / Claymount offices.
- Ensures compliance with group requirements for US GAAP and SOX.
- Taking care of, and carrying out the planning & control activities, periodic financial reports, investment analysis, balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, budgeting the financial statements and multiannual plans.
- Designing, managing and improving financial management information systems, administrative systems, processes and procedures.
- Monitoring the financial position and results of the BU.
- Regular international travel is expected in this function.
The field of work of the Senior Manager Finance is not limited to strict financial aspects. Through intensive collaboration with responsible managers, he is also engaged with practicing, measuring and evaluating financial strategies and the achievements made. The Senior Manager Finance is a generalist, with a distinct specialism and in-depth knowledge in the field of financial and business economic subjects.
- Member of the C&C Management Team and as such, jointly responsible for the implementation of the set strategy and execution of the annual budget.
- Reporting responsible, consolidated and local, with regard to:
- Reliable information provision and periodic reporting
- Effective and efficient business processes
- Compliant with laws and regulations
- Concept of annual accounts and budgets
- Role model
- Relevant Financial Education, pref. master degree (Post HBO Controller / Graduate RC)
- Minimum 10 years relevant, Controller work experience within an international financial environment
- Familiar with production environments.
- Experience with ERP systems, SAP is a preference
- MS Office programs: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills (both verbally and in writing) and able to give a presentation at all levels
- Fluent practicing Dutch and English (in word and writing)
- Strategic thinker
- Analytical ability and commercial interpretation insight
- Accurately, with eye for detail, can operate independently, think independently, dare to take a stand, result oriented and acting effectively
- People manager who can convince, negotiate and collaborate
- Flexible, efficient, tactful, integer and creative in a multicultural, international environment
- Helicopter view and proactive
Claymount Technology Group (CTG) offers you an opportunity to come on board and make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive relocation package.
Interested in the position of Senior Finance Manager at Claymount Assemblies in Dinxperlo? Now respond with your resume and motivation via the "Apply" button.
Interesse in de functie van Senior Financieel Manager bij Claymount Assemblies in Dinxperlo?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Senior Financieel Manager vacature bekijkenClaymount, a designer and manufacturer wants to add value to your X-ray system through Technology Excellence and Cost Leadership. This is shown in the continuous growth and… bij Claymount Assemblies in Zutphen full-time
Senior Financieel Manager vacature bekijkenClaymount, a designer and manufacturer wants to add value to your X-ray system through Technology Excellence and Cost Leadership. This is shown in the continuous growth and… bij Claymount Assemblies in Nijmegen full-time
Senior Finance Manager vacature bekijkenClaymount, a designer and manufacturer wants to add value to your X-ray system through Technology Excellence and Cost Leadership. This is shown in the continuous growth and… bij Claymount Assemblies in Arnhem full-time
Senior Finance Manager vacature bekijkenClaymount, a designer and manufacturer wants to add value to your X-ray system through Technology Excellence and Cost Leadership. This is shown in the continuous growth and… bij Claymount Assemblies in Dinxperlo full-time