Vacature SMD Operator
“Your guide to ship automation and navigation”, with this motto Praxis Automation Technology develops, produces and supply innovative Automation- and Navigation Systems for all types of seagoing vessel. Praxis Automation Technology was founded in 1965 and ever since we’re an international leading company in Ship Automation.
In order to strengthen our PCB assemblage team we are looking for an enthusiastic:
SMD Operator (m/v)
With a small team you’re responsible for the SMT assemblage line. You will prepare the installation, assembly the electronics boards and make sure that they comply with the IPC quality norms. You will also be responsible for the first line maintenance and repair.
- Placing "SMD" components using a "pick and place" machine.
- Manually positioning electronic components.
- Soldering of PCBs by a "Reflow" oven and wave soldering.
- Inspection of the assembled printed circuit boards, both visual and automatic Inspection.
- Perform "rework" and modifications.
- Operation and maintenance of the machines.
- Work under the "ESD" and "IPC" rules.
We are looking for:
- A completed education MBO Level 4 electronics or equivalent.
- Interested in working with printed circuit boards..
- Experience with SMT assemblage line.
- Knowledge of IPC regulations and SMD technics.
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and verbal).
- Flexible attitude.
- An international, informal and collegial working atmosphere.
- A competitive salary.
- Good working conditions.
- Training and personal development opportunities.
Interesse in de functie van SMD Operator bij Praxis Automation Technology regio Leiderdorp?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.