Vacature Supply Chain Coordinator
Job title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Application deadline: 16 April 2021
Tjoapack is an independent contract packager of medicines, mainly in solid dosage form. We work closely with parties from the pharmaceutical, biotech, and med-tech industries, as well as hospitals and pharmacists. We are looking to hire a Supply Chain Coordinator to serve as the main point of contact for the customer and order processing staff, ensuring operational excellence, high productivity, on-time delivery of customer orders and ensuring customer satisfaction. As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will develop close relationship with your clients and will work intensively with other Tjoapack departments. You will be part of a team of 3 colleagues and report to the Customer Services Manager.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you are part of the team that plays a key role in transforming the pharmaceutical supply chain and accordingly (re)packaging medicines to make them timely available for the relevant markets.
You will act as a guardian of the global planning of the production and keeper of all the actions with various interests and departments. We expect that you have a positive mind-set, able to assess the possibilities to produce more efficient and take action on improvement ideas to do so.
Your responsibilities include
- Collaborate with key account managers, supporting RFQs
- Order administration in Navision (ERP)
- Answer all customer inquiries in accordance with the Customer Service Policy standards
- Handle and manage all customer contact at file level regarding exceptions
- Work with Key account management on account implementation, ensuring a smooth transition from Sales to Production/Running Business
- Meetings with procurement, production, logistics
- Manage all order related activities of Tjoapack
Your background, qualification and skills
- HBO graduated (Bachelor). For example: Farmakunde, Commerciële Economie, Bedrijfskunde MER
- Experience 0 – 5 years with proven track record in similar industry
- Alternatively: MBO graduated and a couple of years Pharma experience
- Knowledge of modern ERP systems (Navision experience is a plus)
- Experience in Biotech is a big plus
- Fluent, or at least, advanced professional proficiency, in both Dutch and English (multilingual is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interact with Internal and External Customers
- Good judgment skills and ability to make decisions and assess problems
- Team player and "Can do" mentality
- Skilled to identify, think about and implement process improvements
We will help you become successful in your new job with a customised development plan. At Tjoapack, we work hard, encourage innovative ideas, and give freedom to work independently.
Our working conditions include 39 days off, collective pension, a yearly salary increase depending on your performance.
Place within the organisation
Tjoapack is a global contract packaging organisation (CPO) specialising in primary and secondary pharmaceutical packaging and supply chain management services. We’re dedicated to shaping the future of the pharmaceutical supply chain to be safer and more reliable for our customers and for patients. With more than 30 years of track record in contract packaging, we use our knowledge and experience to offer flexible solutions to our customers challenges and use the latest technologies to continuously improve our operations. We now supply products to over 45 countries across all continents.
Tjoapack provides specialist packaging and support services to pharmaceutical companies across the globe. Your colleagues are all highly- educated and ambitious, which fits our organisation because we continually strive to remain pioneers in our industry. You will report to the Customer Services Manager and work closely with the Customer Services Team of 3 other Supply Chain Coordinators.
A Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA) is part of the selection criteria.
You letter of motivation should be in Dutch. Please address your letter and CV to our Recruitment Officer, Janoeska Smit, via email@example.com.
#Vacancy #Tjoapack #Etten-Leur #Breda #Rotterdam #Fulltime #Supply Chain #Customer Services #Expanding
Interesse in de functie van Supply Chain Coordinator bij Tjoapack Netherlands B.V. regio Etten-Leur?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Tjoapack Netherlands B.V.