Vacature Supply Chain Coordinator - Olam Spices
Job Role Summary
To strengthen our passionate EMEA spices team, we are looking for a pro-active Supply Chain Coordinator. The purpose of this role is ensuring product availability in our warehouses to fulfill our customer’s demand. Additionally, you will be focusing on operational supply chain improvements where our customers directly benefit from. You will be working closely with your colleagues from Production, Customer Service, Sales, Quality and our logistics partners globally. This position is based out of our centrally located office in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Inventory management
- Maintaining optimal inventory levels to meet customer demand.
- Drive in-time quality release of product.
- Allocation of inventory to customers.
- Provide product availability information (position) to support sales.
- Lead monthly inventory review (coverage, quantity, value, age, quality status et cetera).
- Supply management
- Plan supply from production locations to maintain optimal inventory levels.
- Place purchase orders at production locations.
- Monitor status open purchase orders and follow-up in case of deviation from plan.
- Receive goods in our warehouse.
- Logistics Management
- First point of contact for our logistic partners.
- Coordinate value adding activities at partners: additional product sample testing, repacking, grinding, relabeling et cetera.
- Lead monthly inventory reconciliation (in cooperation with finance).
- HBO education degree or higher, preferably in supply chain management or comparable by experience.
- 3+ years of experience in an operational supply chain role, preferably Planning or Forwarding.
- Successfully managing complex global supply chain processes.
- Proven capability of complex stakeholder management.
- Keeps the overview, has a good sense of what is important and prioritize accordingly.
- A hands-on, and no-nonsense attitude.
- Decisive, stress resilient and strong communication skills.
- Fluent in English (verbally and in writing).
- Experience with ERP-systems (SAP is a plus).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in food industry.
- Advanced data analysis skills.
- Proficiency in building reporting in BI tools.
Are you the Supply Chain Coordinator - Olam Spices we are looking for?
If you are interested in this role and connect to the aforementioned profile, we will be pleased to see your application and CV via the application form. For more information about the vacancy you can contact us via + 3188-5678 323.
Interesse in de functie van Supply Chain Coordinator - Olam Spices bij Olam Europe regio Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.