Vacature Team Leader Electric Propulsion
Are you a technical talent, and do you want to strengthen our Engineering team?
Then we are looking for you!
Team Leader Electric Propulsion
We are looking for a Team leader who will be responsible for the engineering, delivery and commissioning of our Electrical propulsion projects. You will work together with the sales, production and innovation departments and report to the Project Engineering & Customer Support Manager.
- Projectmanagement and engineering from specification to delivery and sea-trials
- Daily interaction with colleagues from sales, drawing, production and innovation departments
- Communicating with customers about project specific details
- Addressing challenges that might arise during the project
- Generating project specific documentation like drawings and protocols
- “Oversee” hardware and software configuration and testing for each system
- Organizing the factory acceptance test (FAT) together with the classification society and the customer
- “Oversee” Commissioning of the systems remote or on site.
- After sales and customer support
- Supporting the development of the Electrical propulsion system in all aspects
- Technical bachelor’s degree, preferably in automation and electrical engineering
- Someone with several years of relevant work experience with DC microgrids and/or Electrical/Hybride propulsion systems.
- Experience in project management of multidiscipline engineering teams on a diverse range of scopes is a must
- Experience in developing and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Interested in working with Electrical propulsion and Automation systems
- Customer oriented attitude
- Good communications skills
- Ability to travel abroad
- Good analytical skills
- Team player and a positive attitude
- A job in a dynamic and very international environment
- An informal, collegial atmoshere
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues
- A competitive salary and a good secondary employment package
Who we are
Founded in 1965 in Leiderdorp, The Netherlands, Praxis Automation Technology is a manufacturer and supplier of automation, navigation and hybrid propulsion systems for sea going vessels.
Our passion for shipping and technology is the engine of our company. We offer high-quality innovative systems that use the very latest technologies. A key strength is being able to convert the wishes and needs of our customers into a tailor-made quality systems, our company is a trendsetter in sustainable innovations.
We supply our products to international shipyards, ship owners and system integrators and serve them via our selected global network of service and maintenance points.
With more than 70 employees in the Netherland and a network of worldwide sales and service locations, Praxis has built a reputation as a solid partner and we are market-leading in our field. The high-quality knowledge and experience of our employees is the driving force that pushes us forward to reach new achievements.
We distinguish ourselves through the involvement of our people. We take each other into account and we are always open to feedback. In short: a pleasant environment to work in!
Interesse in de functie van Team Leader Electric Propulsion bij Praxis Automation Technology regio Leiderdorp?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.