Vacature Test Engineer Electronics
Are you a technical talent and you like to work with Printed Circuit Boards? Do you have electro technical skills, like soldering and you have SMD component knowledge? And do you like to fix electronic parts, then we are looking for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic new colleague for our hardware test department.
Test Engineer Electronics (m/v)
With a small team you’re responsible for the quality of our own designed and produced printed circuit boards. You will perform visual inspection and a 100% test to make sure all the functions of the PCB is working. When a part of the circuit is not working you need to repair it according IPC rules. You must have manual soldering skills and SMD components knowledge. You have the final responsibility of our products before we ship them to our customers.
- Test and repair of our electronic products (printed circuit boards, etc.)
- Record the test results of our products.
- Tests will be carried out according to specially designed test procedures.
- You have the final responsibility of the quality of our products.
- Work under the "ESD" and "IPC" rules.
- A completed education MBO Level 4 Electronics or equivalent.
- Interested in working with printed circuit boards, electronics and computers.
- Analytical skills for finding and fixing problems.
- Knowledge in the field of computers systems.
- Soldering skills for SMD components.
- Good knowledge of the English language (both written and verbal).
- Flexible attitude.
- An international, informal and collegial working atmosphere.
- A team of enthusiastic colleagues
- A competitive salary
- A good secondary employment package
- Training and personal development opportunities.
Who we are
Founded in 1965 in Leiderdorp, The Netherlands, Praxis Automation Technology is a manufacturer and supplier of automation, navigation and green propulsion systems for sea going vessels.
Our passion for shipping and technology is the engine of our company. We offer high-quality innovative systems that use the very latest technologies. A key strength is being able to convert the wishes and needs of our customers into a tailor-made quality systems, our company is a trendsetter in sustainable innovations.
We supply our products to international shipyards, ship owners and installers and serve them via our selected global network of service and maintenance points.
With more than 50 employees in the Netherland and a network of 42 worldwide sales and service locations Praxis has built up a reputation as a solid partner and we are market-leading in our field. The high-quality knowledge and experience of our employees is the driving force that pushes us forward to reach new achievements.
We distinguish ourselves through the involvement of our people. We take each other into account and we are always open to feedback. In short: a pleasant environment to work in!
Interesse in de functie van Test Engineer Electronics bij Praxis Automation Technology regio Leiderdorp?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.