Long story short:
At Brand New Day we tend to do things differently. We’re definitely not boring or bureaucratic like any other bank or insurer. We don’t belong to one neither. We aren’t traditional bankers, but entrepreneurs. We just want to build the best bank for long term consumers savings and investment. In order to do that, we need the best development teams. We know this sounds like a marketing story. It isn’t. We honestly believe in doing things our own way and challenging the status quo. Still not convinced? Come in for a coffee with our lead developer or IT director. Or speak to the teams and see for yourself.
What you will be doing
We promise top-quality service to each and every one of our customers. That means almost 300,000 people have exceptionally high expectations of Brand New Day. We try to fulfil those expectations by creating our own systems. Next to working on clients or business needs, you spend 25% of your time working on technical projects, like Brand New Day development working towards CI/CD, central logging and monitoring based on Elastic and experimenting with and implementing the newest techniques. Just as important, however, is that you enjoy working together closely with a bunch of other talented developers and testers in an international setting.
Required skills & experience:
- You’re smart and have some way of proving it
- Experienced in C#, SQL, XML, test automation
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development, Selenium (IDE and webdriver)/NET and/or MVC is a big plus
- You’ve worked in Agile teams before (we work with SCRUM and the Nexus framework for scaling SCRUM)
- Continuous integration, automated deployment and working in a DTAP hold no secrets for you
- Good command of the English language
- A pension scheme invested in a superior way. Comes with top-notch service
- Compensation for your travelling expenses.
- 25 days of paid leaveA vibrant company, 200 great colleagues with an average age of 32
- Space for you to develop yourself and do things your own way
- Freedom to provide your own solutions: discussing stuff based on good arguments instead of seniority
- Intensive collaboration within dedicated teams: frontend, backend, IT operations and testers
- The possibility to visit meetups or follow courses on topics you’re interested in
- The possibility to work a sprint in Bangkok with our colleagues therePossibility to be a SCRUM master within your own teamInvolvement in our Quality assurance program, which really fosters higher software quality and collaboration
- The possibility to work from home (company laptop provided)
- Good public transport connection to the office at Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA
Interesse in de functie van Tester bij Brand New Day regio Amsterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.