Vacature Xamarin C# Developer
How do I become a Xamarin C# Developer at Coolblue?
Your specialty is either C# OR mobile app code, and you enjoy working with Xamarin. You like to do some pair programming with your colleagues, to guarantee higher quality in the codebase. Besides that you think about technical decisions like architecture, tools and processes. You also keep an eye on the performance of your app and you analyse with your team how to improve it. Following Scrum is something you do automatically. In short, you get a lot of energy from building apps with a lot of impact. Want to become a Xamarin C# Developer at Coolblue? Julia will explain how to do that.
You enjoy doing this
- Having technical discussions about the architecture of the app to get an app with the highest possible quality.
- Taking care of the user-experience by having contact with stakeholders.
- Working in a diverse team with a lot of different nationalities.
- Working on complex technical solutions.
- Participating in several training sessions to keep developing yourself to get a bit better every day.
- You have a technical Bachelor or Master in for example Computer Science.
- You have at least 3 years experience either as a C# developer or a mobile app developer
- You have at least 1 year of experience building apps using the Xamarin framework
- You are capable of solving problems and are able to use the right principles like SOLID and TDD.
- You find code quality and readability important.
- You have experience with working within a Scrum environment and follow Agile practices.
- You are looking forward to automating and implementing tasks in a CI/CD system.
- You are fluent in English.
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan.
- Relocation assistance: from A to Z (we only hire people with an European passport).
- 25 leave days. As long as you promise to come back.
- A discount on all our products.
- A picture-perfect office at a great location. You could crawl to work from Rotterdam Central Station. Though we recommend just walking for 2 minutes.
- An extraordinarily good work environment, with freshly made snacks, monthly drinks, legendary Coolblue parties, awesome team activities, and an informal, playful department.
- Working together in an international environment with colleagues from the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Brazil, Mexico, and Italy, among others.
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, a month, or a year.
Interesse in de functie van Xamarin C# Developer bij Coolblue regio Rotterdam?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.