Vacature Zelfstandig Werkend Kok
Flexible Chef/Cook (Kok op invalbasis)
Zein is a successful and growing company with multiple locations in The Hague. We are now seeking an enthusiastic cook/chef to lead in the preparation of healthy and nutritious meals for the children in our care.
We provide services for children aged 3 months to 12 years and have a commitment to the provision of high quality, healthy biological food. Our Day Care children enjoy not just morning and afternoon snacks, but a freshly prepared warm meal every lunchtime. We aim to provide an interesting and varied menu which reflects the international nature of our children and their parents and introduces children to a wide range of different tastes and experiences.
We are looking for a warm and friendly individual who loves children and is able to be that welcoming face in the kitchen for families every day. The ideal candidate will thrive in an environment where they have the autonomy to manage their own time and workspace, whilst maximizing the benefits of being part of a larger childcare team – all of whom also have the children’s wellbeing as their first priority. This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and dedicated cook to add real value and influence to a childcare company with a proven reputation for quality.
- The planning of a weekly menu which reflects high nutritional standards for young children
- Liaison with the location manager to ensure the timely ordering and delivery of all ingredients
- The personal preparation of this menu on a daily basis
- Managing diverse nutritional requirements of the children in our care (i.e. allergies or dietary restrictions)
- The management and organization of the location kitchen
- The maintenance of a hygienic and clean work area
- The management of stock and the storage of food supplies
- Attending information courses/workshops as arranged by management
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Culinary arts / HACCP certificate
- Experience in cooking/preparing meals for children
- Knowledge of nutrition for young children
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player
- Positive disposition
- Flexible, trustworthy and responsible
- Ability to maintain calm under stressful conditions
- Good command of English (ability to speak additional European languages is desirable)
If you think you would like to be part of building a ‘home away from home’ experience for our children, Food ambassador bridging the gap between the different cultures through cooking and food, then we welcome your application. Contact us today with your CV and a short motivational letter as to why you would like to work at Zein – please remember to upload both documents in English to our online application form via Zein Child Care website.
(Type contract : zero hour contract/ on call contract)
Interesse in de functie van Zelfstandig Werkend Kok bij Zein Child Care Group regio Den Haag?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Zein Child Care Group