Vacature Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded C / C++ Software Engineer
Come help us make the world a smarter, innovative & more sustainable place!
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you have a pivotal role within Heliox. E-mobility is an exciting, fast growing new market; our chargers keep electric buses and trucks moving. Taking on this role will mean for you that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: we prefer to find our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call us - we know where to reach you in case we need help.
What will you do
As an Embedded Software Engineer you develop new software designs and platforms. You innovate the software for charging systems on continuous bases. With Heliox you work in a multidisciplinary team that keeps expending more disciplines. Not only the team is multidisciplinary, your technical knowledge is to. We all want the highest quality we can reach and you will be responsible for developing, debugging and testing the embedded Software.
Together with the development staff, you will strive for improving our software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
A selection of your tasks:
- Development of new software designs and platforms
- Responsible for all aspects of software development; Architecture, Design, Testing, Documentation and Implementation
- Reviewing of implementations of other colleagues
- Make technical selections and decisions necessary to reach the targets of the project
- Able to give direction to technology developments for the future and give relevant input for the construction of the roadmap
- Will take place in discussions about technological direction and is responsible for translating market requirements into technology
- Coaching and supporting other software development engineers and students when necessary
A person who has attention for detail. You think analytical as a team player. You are proactive because you want to know all about new technologies. You are self-motivated, because you passionate about the job you do. You take initiative in your team and on your responsibilities. You just keep growing as an Embedded Software Engineer, just like Heliox does.
Required qualifications and experience:
- B.Sc. in the field of Computer Science or Embedded Systems
- 3+ years of experience with software development
- Experience with developing code in C and C++ for Embedded Linux
- Experience with using software versioning control (Git and Gitflow)
- Knowledge of the software development methodologies like scrum and agile
- Verifying the correct functionality of the software by testing (Unit testing, Google Test, Cpputest)
- Experience with documentation about the software implementations (Architecture, UML)
- Able to communicate with technical as well as non-technical people
- Bash and Python
- Affinity with multidisciplinary knowledge about electronics
- Experience with communication buses (CAN, Ethernet, Powerlink)
- Fluent in English. Other European languages or Mandarin nice to have!
Additional, preferred experience/competencies:
- Experience with automated development pipelines (CI, CD, DevOps, Jenkins, SonarQube)
- Experience with software development tooling (Atlassian Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence)
- Experience with charging of EVs (IEC61851, ISO15118, DIN70121)
- Experience with PLC programming (CODESYS/IEC61131-3)
- Certified for ISTQB and/or TMAP
- Knowledge about Test Driven Development (TDD)
We offer you:
A challenging, pivotal role within a dynamic, international scale-up organization – and a:
- salary between EUR 3500,- and EUR 4000,- gross per month (fulltime), depending on your experience and competences;
- profit sharing scheme and personal bonus (both dependent on your results/impact), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.;
- a laptop and a mobile phone;
- an open environment where you can grow and develop yourself;
- energy with our fresh coffee (ground beans) and a selection of fresh fruit.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels 088-5016383
N.B.: In our international organization, the health of our colleagues and our candidates is our top priority. In view of the current Corona situation, we will therefore organize online interviews (telephone and/or video). At the end of the application procedure, we will organize a last personal meeting. This means that our selection processes can continue and we look forward to your application with enthusiasm!
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company that is growing rapidly! 3 years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 100 Helioxers and in 2020 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20
countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for fastest growing company in the Netherlands. Also, in February we won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
Interesse in de functie van Embedded Software Engineer bij Heliox B.V. regio Best?
Reageer nu met je CV en motivatie via de "solliciteer" button.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Geen vergelijkbare vacatures gevonden.Bekijk alle vacatures van Heliox B.V.